Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Information

[Pinned] [2017] Suggestions

Have a suggestion for Tournament of Ages? Let us know!
Small [Staff] Tendael 323d
[Staff] Tendael81003Member avatar small Solandra 162d
[Pinned] [2017] Donations
Information

[Pinned] [2017] Donations

Would you like to donate to the Tournament of Ages? Please list your donation here.You need to put what category it falls under.MONETARY - CONTACT TENDAEL PERSONALLY TO ARRANGE AND CONFIRMSERVICEMOUNTSGAME/LOOT CARDSOTHER---CATEGORY:DONATED BY: (P...
[Staff] Tendael263147Member avatar small Lilliaana Silverleaf 164d
[Pinned] [2017] Questions
Information

[Pinned] [2017] Questions

Have a burning question that needs answering? Let one of our staff help you. Post your question and we'll get around to it as soon as possible.
Small [Staff] Tendael 232d
[Staff] Tendael71474Member avatar small Thalena 167d
Information

[Pinned] [2017] Volunteering

Do you want to help with the Tournament of Ages? Please list your character name, BattleTag, desired responsibility, and available days/hours.
[Staff] Tendael212571Member avatar small Alexandria 181d
Information

[Pinned] [2017] Booth Reservations

To reserve a booth, please fill out the following information and post a reply to this thread.Booth Number:Contact:Guild:Function:Once you've reserved a booth, go ahead and edit the page here.RESERVATION LISTBooth 1: Blacktide BrethrenBooth 2: Te'...
Small [Staff] Aeriyth 232d
[Staff] Aeriyth384141Member avatar small Astu 197d
Information

Forbes story on ToA

Hey all--I'm writing a short story on ToA and a little birdie over at Blizzard directed me here for screenshots to use. Just wanted to let you know, and to say I appreciate (in advance) the permission to use the shots.I'll post a link in this thre...
Member avatar small Heather Newman 161d
Heather Newman5444Member avatar small Heather Newman 161d
Information

[2017] Medical Tent Staff

ANYONE is welcome to help out in the Medical Tent! This list is simply for the IC/OOC staff that can assist you if you have questions on getting involved or anything else. Volunteers for these positions are welcome!Alliance Daytime Staff: Lynx All...
Small [Staff] Aeriyth 225d
[Staff] Aeriyth5845Member avatar small Noah 163d
Information

CONTEST! The Sword in the Skull Story!

Submit your "Sword in the Skull" backstory ideas here!
Small [Staff] Tendael 197d
[Staff] Tendael6703Member avatar small Honorem 194d
Information

Moon Guard Wiki Article

I've spruced up the article outlining the tournament on the Moon Guard Wiki. Feel free to post your own screenshots and other information there as well!http://moon-guard.wikia.com/wiki/Tournament_of_Ages
Small Maxen 2y
Maxen2858Small [Staff] Tendael 2y
Page 1